Headway is a Digital Advertising company, growing in a very fast-paced environment. You are ambitious and you want to start or pursue a successful career in a challenging work environment? You want to learn from 20+ different cultures and nationalities? Send over your resume and join our office in Barcelona!
We are looking for a talented individual to join its team, based in Barcelona. You will report directly to our Senior Product Analyst. As a Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for providing support to our international team by analyzing data patterns and preparing comprehensive reports. You will work alongside with our Senior Product Analyst and a team of Account Managers to ensure that they have all the necessary information at hand for better decision making.
You are passionate about data and you want to start your career in the field of digital business and online advertising.
You are able to quickly understand the context and communicate your findings clearly thanks to your excellent analytical and communicational skills.
You have strong attention to detail and you enjoy digging into details in order to get to the bottom of any challenge.
You are eager to learn how digital marketing industry works and are comfortable dealing with technical concepts on the way.
You have analytical mindset and a problem solving attitude.
- Analyze advertising campaigns data and finding patterns highlighting specific user behaviour
- Supporting the team of Account Managers in resolving technical and compliance issues (tracking, discrepancies, fraud detection, weekly and monthly reports, etc.)
- Providing ongoing data reports for internal and external use
- Using in-house and third party fraud detection tools in order to ensure traffic compliancy
- Strong analytical proficiency with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Perfect knowledge of Excel and Google spreadsheets
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and big amounts of data
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts (mean, median, histogram, etc.)
- Fluent English, written and spoken (both for internal in-company communication and external communication with partners)
- Spanish will be highly valued
- Previous experience in the online advertising industry will be appreciated.
Job type: Internship (6 months)
Job geo: Barcelona, Spain
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: Marketing Analyst – Barcelona